View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 04:45 PM   #271
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyReign View Post
The displayed ratings are through the eyes of your scout. There is certainly some error built in there.

ah, that makes sense then as i´ve merely simmed in "spectator mode" without creating a coach

also, would it be possible to create a sort of overview page as the landing spot in the player profile that combines some important things ? F.e. current season stats + major career awards + career highs + current conmtract ? (all on one page)

another thing : Is there a search engine somewhere in the game to filter free agents by stats/ratings ? (Or to look for players from a certain college f.e.)

also, it seems that fbcb imports now are too good by a bit maybe, in my current run in 2017 11 of 15 spots on the all nba teams are new.

Block numbers seem a little inflated, guys like stemsma and mozgov (16 of 20 rating) have 3.5+.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 04-13-2013 at 04:56 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote