View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 04:14 AM   #282
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyReign View Post
I've included the current player file. Place this in your player files folder. You can find it by going to tools > player file editor and then hit open folder. It will replace the old one you have there.

Start a new game choosing either the historical USBL or the US league with USA 2012.csv as its source. Change the initial player source in the league setup to USA 2012.csv.

still no career player stats that way When i start in 2011 in the historical league, every player has prior career stats, is that not possible for a 2012 league start ? Basically i want to start in 2012 with all the history in the file.
If i choose the historical league and 2012 start date with historical DB player source, the file is empty. If i choose the 2012 player file there are players but with no history.

Also, what happens when i start in, say, 2005 with yearly player source as historical and then reach 2013. Will the game create players for the draft from that point on or can i tell it to use FBCB files then as well ?
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 04-14-2013 at 04:18 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote