View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 04:35 AM   #285
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyReign View Post
I've had a suggestion to make it so that when using player files it will check the DB for the player and add the stats if found. I'd like to add that but hard to say when I'll get to it. I'm kind of in feedback overload this week. I'm planning on updating the DB itself to 2012 next weekend. It will be possible to do 2012 with full stats then.

If you start in 2005, you can use the historical db until the 2011 class gets added. After that point it would use use fictional players but you can change the setting to FBCB imports at any time.

thanks on both acounts Will do historical leagues for now to occupy me (and am deep into an amazing FBCB game as well)
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote