View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 12:01 AM   #2053
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
As for Mr. W's question, I figured it was only a matter of time till they came after me and killed me. I basically tried to leave so much non-information that if you went off of what I said, it wouldnt get you anywhere. I basically grouped up ninjas with samurais in each of my types of dealings, where I never had a ninja singled out.. I had paired up Mr. W with Schmidty and Desnudo in not naming them at all, or being any bit suspicious about them. I paired up king with Qwik as far as being very suspicious, and I paired eaglesfan with Mustang and tanglewood as far as being openly accusing.

That way I wouldn't leave any ninja wide open without some group. I honestly thought that Schmidty would be more confrontational and end up getting himself lynched before Mr.W, I figured people would lynch Tanglewood and or Mustang before Eaglesfan and get tired of chasing that dead end, and I was just hoping King would hold out a bit.
That looks like solid reasoning. I'm sorry I didn't have enough time to look at it closer and hammer on Schmidty.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote