View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 10:36 PM   #369
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Right now my 2 main suspects are Blade and Bearcat, I will make a big post with my views on everyone sometime 2morrow. I'll give ya real quick reasons right now....

Blade: Claims he is a seer. "sold" out his friend who was joking, we had no way to know if he was joking as we don't know how they joke between each other. I will say this, if my friend was BS'n me I would be able to tell, or atleast confront him about it b/f I went public. And if he was really a seer and not with the mafia they would have killed him last night....unless that is what they want us to think. Anyway he "claims" to have viewed me last night, it will be interesting to see if he tries to frame me next. Something tells me he may be a mafia seer looking for the son of the don.

Bearcat: Just flat out weird. Voted Realdeal on day 1 without giving a reason. This is no suprise as nearly everyone including myself voted Realdeal on day 1(although it wasn't counted b/c he didn't bold his vote), but WE ALL GAVE A REASON! His post contained no reason, just the vote. Votes Sack on day 2, again, no reason given. He unvotes Sack saying he didn't have a reason...and votes Shorty claiming his joke of calling us idiots is "fishy." Day 3, votes me, gives no reason. I call him on it and he says he voted me b/c it isn't going to get me killed and acknowledges he has had a completely random voting patern.

Bearcat is flying under the radar, trying not to make enemies and trying to go unnoticed. His behavior has been very erratic, but I'm not 100% sure it's enough to label him mafia yet.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote