View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 11:58 AM   #384
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinifan999
Part of me wants to believe that Blade is a witness role and is telling the truth about Sack and shorty being clean.

The other part thinks that Sack is onto something but that maybe he is a mafia role. I know I defended you early on, but I just don't know. Your theory is great if blade isn't really a witness, but if he is telling the truth and is just playing the role as poorly as some people told me in the last game when I was a duke but ended up nailing someone on the first day then maybe you're the lost son and shorty is clean. Or maybe you're both clean and this is going to send another one of us into the lynching which is the last thing we need. I'm looking pretty suspicious at bearcat right now for the same reasons as dubb, but there is just a feeling I have that dubb might be mafia.

So at the end of this post, I'm just very paranoid and think pretty much everyone but me is in the mafia.
I agree with Illinifan here. At this point its so hard to tell who is who. I still can't believe what Blade's doing at this point, but I have to feel its more attributed to mistakes made by him, rather than him actually being a part of the mafia.

I also like the point Sack made about Shorty. So, at this point, I'm leaning towards Shorty but I'm gonna wait to cast a vote. I also feel that Sackattack is in my circle of trust because at this point, it seems as though him and I are analyzing along the same lines.