View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 04:07 AM   #4052
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
This was a game of mistakes. We thought that CF could transfer the same ability to Autumn or he would have stayed around another day or so. Once we saw that Autumn couldn't use that ability we thought we were screwed, especially when that was the day that I screwed up the the premature reveal. I was convinced that bug had scanned me and was waiting for me to vote that I figued I would go on the offensive since first reveal usually wins. I had little time to be on the site that day and had to make a quick decision and went with it.

The use of A detective was actually from a wolf PM when I tossed out the idea of a fake reveal (saw that I was already the early leader in votes). A response I received was s suggestion to say that I was a detective. I thought maybe I missed that there may be multiple detectives so I went with a instead of the. I obviously couldn't say that when I was asked why I said a.

Then when sun was killed it says the detective in the writeup. I was waiting for someone to bring that up but no one did.

It was amusing to see the village lynch their claimed seer and bodyguard.

I noticed that and IMMEDIATELY sent a note to abe about it. He changed it immediately to read A detective and then changed the death post too to remove all the "THE"'s. The only one I saw online other than you EF was Jackal who I was hoping didn't catch it.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote