View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 05:35 AM   #4053
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Great work Autumn. Lucky you're running the next game or it wouldn't be a long one for you.

I found it pretty frustrating that people were on me because of my participation when I just didn't have the time and then because of my voting record. I wanted to shout "But I've voted a wolf two days in a row!"

I was converted night one, I converted Crimson night three and he switched with Autumn on night four. I think had I converted night two and got a different role we would have got another conversion but I was too rushed to think along those lines. I was hoping my votes on Eagle would look good for one of us, especially him, when the other died but Bug put the dampner on that.

Great NK choices Autumn - I think you got them spot on.

I think you guys should be a bit more forgiving of mau - I actually think not revealing on day four was the right move, as it turns out. From my point of view getting the BG to reveal was the optimum result of my reveal, followed by getting Bug lynched. We actually thought it was Hoops after Gramma died. Admittedly then revealing on day six wasn't the best move in the world but everyone makes mistakes.

I think the game was probably weighted a bit too much in the favour of the wolves - the shareshifter role in particular had a lot of potential to wreck havoc and someone else with my three vote package would be deadly. Especially as I could turn it off (as I did when I voted Eagle).

Great game though Abe.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote