View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 09:16 AM   #4063
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Questions:

dubb,
did you ACTUALLY intend to go after me the day after I died or was that a diversion.

dubb, did you actually intend to go after commo the night you said vote ccommo theree times or were you setting a trap. Zinto thought it was a total trap. Did you intend to go after Autumn or j23 instead? Or weren't you sure?

Autumn, did you think that was a trap? Is that why you killed dubb?

I absolutely thought killing dubb would get you killed autumn because j23 and commo were both saying autumn as a wolf, while dubb and commo were in a constant war. What do you guys think would have happened if dubb and commo were at the end?

I thought that it might very well be a trap, yes. Dubb suspected he had been left alive to go after Commo, so I figured he might have been overplaying that to survive the night, and then switch on me.

I also was 100% certain that if he was still alive, he would stop considering commo. He absolutely had to die, as far as I was concerned. I played it up differently in the thread, but I thought it very unlikely he would eventually vote Commo. So I wanted him dead before he could retract his statement ;-)
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote