View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 09:25 AM   #4067
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Now knowing that you looked like a villager when you died, it might have worked to stay around longer and get heat, at least if you could slide by getting lynched. Having someone everyone has been saying is a wolf suddenly turn up villager would have been great. As it is, everyone just moved on. It did confuse the issue of when the conversion happened, but I kept looking, wishing I could make something out of the belief that you were good.

I considered that VERY briefly. I revealed everything about my object and plans for my object etc and dubb and commo eventually withdrew votes and all seemed fine by evening. I actually thought about not shapeshifting...but this would have been a total surprise to EF for sure.

Plus I really didn't like the way dubb kept saying he was coming after me. I had gtotten pretty pissed and flustered by people thinking I looked wolfish for my thomkal/zinto voting weirdness. So I was really not wanting to risk it. Instead I thought escalating the bodycount as quickly as possible with the triple kill (raiders, me, dzilla) was the way to go. And then I thought you would TOO get that opportunity to get a triple kill night. I figured some other event would happen to help the wolves or you could shift again like I did. But something did eventually happen . The dark thing. So the brutal + the double night did make for an extra triple kill night.

Let the bodies hit the floor...
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote