View Single Post
Old 11-17-2003, 09:22 AM   #6
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Putting aside the zodiac signs, though...let's say he had used colors instead. For something like chemistry, if that really something that we should have a "toolbox" for, other than perhaps the scenarios I described above - competing egos, college teammates, etc.? It seems to me that chemistry is something that is not at all likely to be known, and should not be able to be used, except in limited circumstances, as a proactive tool. So, I think I have a problem (a) with zodiac signs in and of themselves, but also (b) the idea that there would be a comprehensive "system" for determining when players will work well together or not. I think in either case - signs or colors - I'd prefer to use chemistry - at least as it is implemented in FOF2K4 - as another way to add complexity to the game, but only in a reactive manner.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 11-17-2003 at 09:24 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote