View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 01:23 PM   #253
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Well, I am a happy man right now, I am sitting in the Denver Airport waiting to head home 3 days early.

My kids, who are both in Capoeira, are in the process of taking their tests (Which they did and passed!) and attending workshops for the Batizado that is taking place on Saturday. I was going to miss it, now I am going to be there for it. We are surprising them as well. They think I am coming home on Sunday still, my in-laws will be taking them to their workshops while my wife picks me up at the airport. We are then going to head over and I will be able to catch them as they participate in the Roda, watching them play the game of Capoeira.

I will take some pictures of the event today and post them up in my site for those who are interested (FrogMan).

The painful part of my job is missing things like this, so when I get the little bit of joy like this, it makes my day.

Also, the baby is crawling non stop and getting into everything, but the awesome thing is when we talk on the phone, he starts laughing when he hears my voice, and then starts growling at me because he wants to play and wrestle, something I did with him before I left on this last 6 week tour.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 06-01-2006 at 01:25 PM.
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote