View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 10:30 PM   #219
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

The only reason I upgraded from 1 at a time to 2 at a time just a couple of days ago was so that my son & my wife didn't have to coordinate their streaming. "Unlimited" has been tying (and I assume still is, although it isn't clear in the email) the number of simultaneous device connections to how many DVD at a time plan you were on.

If that's changing I'd dump the DVD's after a month or two, til I knocked out a few of the want-to-see older movies that are DVD only. Same token, if they're going to a single device at a time only then I'd almost certainly drop to streaming only as well, or maybe just drop them altogether (pity after they only got me to try them a month ago). The either/or just doesn't seem to amount to the right mix of benefits for my household, exacerbated by the fact that virtually everything we watch is single-viewer.

The percentage jump rankles more than the gross increase, it's just doesn't feel worth 25% more to me 9/1 than it does today, not without dramatic increases in the selection of movies being streamed.