View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 10:11 AM   #238
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
It's limited for sure, but that's why it's so cheap. You talk like they just haven't gotten around to upgrading their servers or something and deserve critisism for it. I'm sure they could buy showtime itself for the right price....but then we'd really see some price hikes.

You seem to be missing the point.

They are pushing people away from DVD. Yet, at the same time, the content on streaming is not improving. There is a disconnect. They are making it increasingly expensive to use both options so that you can fill in the gaps. It is quite obvious that they would prefer everyone just stream.

Compared to the rest of the market, Netflix streaming isn't all that cheap. And when you combine their services, they are making it increasingly more expensive compared to what they used to offer - WITHOUT INCREASING THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthean View Post
Easy A is on Instant. Why, people including myself watch something on Instant versus putting in a DVD is beyond me.

It's not anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote