View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 03:28 PM   #13
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Is this fun? I haven't played a basketball sim since Jump Shot basketball way back in like 2001ish. Is there online multiplayer?

Yes you can do an online league as you would the same with any of these types of games.

As for is it fun - obviously I think so but before you jump in and pre-order let me try and help.

1. Blog post detailed some of the new things this year at Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2021 FirstAccess Begins Today! - Wolverine Studios

2. Screens, trailer, short description at Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2021 - Wolverine Studios

3. Wolverine Studios - YouTube is our YouTube channel which contains weeks and weeks of developer dynasty videos so that you can see for yourself what the game does

4. Twitch is our Twitch channel - we will be continuing the developer dynasties up to the final release. Shows are Tuesday nights (including tonight) from 7:30-8:00 PM Eastern

5. Once the game is fully released (likely 11/19) there will be a free demo. I encourage you to try it out for yourself at that point if you aren't 100% sold by any of the above.