View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 01:03 AM   #285
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Yesterday's schedule started with our win over SCAC 2.

The Bulldogs (7-1) then took on the Titans (6-1), those arrogant bastards. You wouldn't believe the way they entered the field. They came in as a team from outside the field area about 15 minutes before kickoff chanting the little song, "Everywhere we go...people want to know...". They sang that song as they came down the stands towards the sideline, to the cheers of retards, I mean Titan parents. The ruckus was very distracting, considering we were still on the field playing.

The Bulldogs played them to a stalemate, just like we did. However, they continued to work the outside and finally got free when some of their outside players missed tackles. That's all they needed. Bulldogs win, 12-0.

The Trojans and SCAC 3 took the field after that. I had to announce the first quarter of that game and attempted to do that as I taped the game as well. I wanted the tape most importantly because we played the winner. From the get go, I focused more on SCAC 3, because I felt that was who we would play.

The Trojans played without their quarterback, who allegedly was out for hunting and their 'star' running back, who was out sick. I don't think they would have mattered. SCAC set the tone early, scoring on 4 plays and eventually winning 12-0, though it certainly could have been worse.

The next game was our association's Tigers, playing SG 1, "The Impact". Holy snikes, the Impact have some fast kids. However, the Tigers repeatedly threw the ball on them and won, 22-6.

That win sets up a rematch of the Bulldogs and Tigers. Tigers won the first one, 8-0, on a bootleg with 2 minutes left in the game. This ought to be a good one, and I'm likely the one to announce it.

We'll probably play the game before them as we face SCAC 3.