View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 02:01 AM   #1094
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Narcizo dissing me AND somehow thinking I had hunting ability AND taunting me was really odd for him. Made me feel bad .

The taunting thing was my way of telling you that I "knew" mau and you were on our side. This was when I thought you and mau were in communication. I also said something about how the game was everything I hoped it would be which was meant to tell you that I was a wolf, based on our last PM before the game. I really regretted doing all that about 2 seconds after I pressed "Submit". What my head comes up with never ceases to surprise me - s'why I'm a rubbish wolf. To function halfway decent as a wolf I need someone else to be around when I am to keep me grounded and stop my flights of fancy solidifying into reality in my head. I never said I thought you had hunting - I said it was a possibility.

If I were to ever run a game it would be based on the Paranoid RPG, so everyone would expect multiple factions and whatnot but it would just be villagers and random night kills. The winner would be the person to come out with the most outlandish explanation of what is happening.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote