View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 08:20 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Now we have a strong first rounder at the 3 spot, and then we drop to 7, and then rise to 3.6, 4.5, 5.4, 6.3 and 7.7.

If I really wanted to push my roster building, I could trade my 1.3 for a bunch of lower picks and stock up! But this is my chance to get a quality player like a QB for my club. Plus I don’t want to try and break the game. Slow down my draft trades.

I interview talent I think will be available for my first three rounds. I also interview a QB to see if I can find one. We don’t have an amazing QB but if we did, he’d likely go before us anyway.

Draft Time!

The 2019 Amateur NFL Draft

Buffalo has the first pick;

1.1 QB KC Fiefa – the only good one, goes to a team that has Allen, who was a draft bust. I was hoping he’d fall to me.
1.2 Tampa- OT Isaac Rossum – I was also looking at him as my 3rd pick if Fiefa was taken as he is the best player and he feels very Tony Bosselli – grab the generational OT and then never look back!

Who do I want?

We had two stud RBs that looked amazing both came back very overrated.

I can draft anything here. I want to mostly BAP as I have no one on my squad I can take the best DE who’s as scouted, CB who’s nasty. The other QBs are overrated and very overrated and don’t even have good bars. No WR is here. The RBs suck.

Gotta go D. CB or DE?

CB Bucky Pujols

Round 2

2.7 arrives. Again, I can do anybody here. I grab DE Briggs.

In the 3rd my last interviews just left. Hmm… I go QB Carson Griffith

SLB Drew Monroe looks really nice in the 4th. Maybe even a steal at this point of the draft

MLB Xavier Donley looks the same int eh 5th. I know it’s weird going two LBs there, but that’s the talent.

CB Glenn Sapello in the 6th, and again, I know it looks weird to o CB twice, but that appears to be where the talent was

WR joey Douglas finishes us!

Alright, let’s look at our firs tdraft class!

We got the lowest draft grade in the class

I sign an epic amount of UFAs. Including 8 QBs

Here are my drafted rookies heading into camp:

CB Pujols – 47/67
DE Briggs – 29/49
QB Griffith – 13/45
LB Monroe – 26/68
LB Donley – 37/64
CB Sapello – 13/41
WR Douglas – 24/35

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-19-2019 at 04:21 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote