View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 04:32 AM   #2519
Edward64
Head Coach

A little bit of a downer post and a reminder there are real-life repercussions even though many of us think it would be a dream come through if it happened to us. Its easy for us to joke about it but I can picture the father's anguish and hate.

Heated phone call released between ex-teacher Brittany Zamora and victim's father | Arizona News | azfamily.com
Quote:
"Can you explain to me, can we meet to talk about this? Something we can settle outside?" she asked on the call.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah that's what we can do so I can give you a chance to do it some other kid," the victim's father replied.

Later, Zamora handed the phone to her husband, but the victim's father doesn't hold back.

"Your wife decided to be a monster and prey on a child; she scarred my son mentally. Do you understand what a 13-year-old boy did having sex with a teacher? Do you get that at all? You're asking me to forgive," the father said.

"I don't think they had sex," Zamora's husband said.

"I am not even getting involved with this. You will know the truth in a few short days," said the victim's father.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote