View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 06:19 PM   #451
Emiliano
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Some impressions from the PS2 thread:

not much different. more fluid gang tackling, not to the extent of the next gens though.
the few screens I've run actually have linemen who block defenders which is nice.
can;t change control layout back to 06 like last year, which is taking some getting used to.
"motivation" is a new thing that increases attributes to groups on the team. but the impact players don't seem to change.
I haven't gone back to look at 07 but the rosters only have room for 70 players i thought it was 75 last year. not sure.
playbooks are basically the same. there are plays with automatic motion which is a nice touch leading to some WR sweeps off of the snap and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanny7207
Are the recruiting upgrades in this version, or is that a next-gen thing?

appears the same as next gen, dont hold me to that. but there is preseason recruiting, player promises, medical redshirts, summer training. I'll get into it once i finish my first dynasty year.

and i stand corrected about the in game impact players. I made a sack with a DT and the next play he appeared with a pulsing ring. the impact players now have stars but it was still different than normal.

Nice. Still no confirmation if the supersim feature is in???