View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 01:39 PM   #631
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
How many do you support? I'm interested because I mostly feel the opposite. I don't want to listen to a lot of political commentary when I am watching someone on Twitch. Most of the people that I watch rarely talk about politics. Those that do aren't talking about more than a passing comment here or there.

At one point I was subscribed to about 60 people in the music community. I'm at 20 subs now, mostly just friends. Unrelated to this stuff, in general I've dedicated more money to charity stuff over these things in the last 2-3 years.

I'm not really looking for political channels. But I'm looking for someone who has 60 people watching them every day, a discord of 500 people and a twitter following of 3000 people to type the words "Black Lives Matter" instead of saying "we don't do any politics here" - at a base level. None of the people I follow are overly political on stream - but some people intentionally avoid it because they're afraid it'll hurt their "brand" or viewership. For most of the people I follow, that's a problem for me. I'm not talking about "cancelling" anyone or anything, but I've got limited resources that I use to support creators and that's part of my personal decision making.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote