View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 01:10 AM   #5
Radii
Head Coach

I'm using britrock's league file that contains all the conference re-alignment insanity that's going on. From the ACC perspective this means Louisville, Notre Dame, Pitt, and Syracuse are in, Maryland is out. I cannot completely explain my disgust that this is where college basketball has gone in the real world, but its the setup we use in our online league play, so I'm using it here too.

Here's my starting coach:

Code:
COACH DETAILS Richard Dixon - Head Coach - North Carolina -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Age: 36 High School: Wake Forest Rolesville Hometown: Wake Forest, NC Alma Mater: Georgia Tech Current Level: 13 Career Record: 0 - 0 Recruiting: 100 Scouting: 60 Offense: 100 Defense: 100 Job Movement: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season Move -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2011 Hired by North Carolina (Head Coach)

Again, this is what my coach looks like in multiplayer. We're going to win games, we're going to be in the NCAA Tournament most years unless I completely screw up. The goal here will be to see if we can establish a different level of dominance with some specific style of players.

The starting roster is irrelevant. Its a quality roster, but I'm going to be recruiting only and ignoring everything else for 3 seasons before I start caring about my lineups.

Last edited by Radii : 07-03-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote