View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 04:21 PM   #1
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Cities Skylines Photo Diary

Decided to start building in the coastal city that I've christened "Nueva Serena" The city has experienced a lot of growth over the past decade and now stands as one of the largest cities in the entire country at a population of 571,444 at the last census. The city's current growth rate is 4% per year.

I'm going to use this dynasty mostly for screenshot pics of the various neighborhoods and communities throughout the Nueva Serena area. Once we've done that, I'm probably going to work on various sports league dynasties that involve team(s) based in the city limits and the rooting interests around them.

It'll probably alternate between being an American city and being a city in my fictional Neloxian universe, depending on how I'm feeling and what game I'm playing. If it were an American city, it'd be the 32nd largest. As I float around the city, it has the absolute feel of a west coast city to me, kind of like an Arizona city that ends up finding itself on the Pacific Coast more than anything.

Anyway, I'm going to do some show and tell and then we'll see where it goes.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 07-21-2015 at 05:49 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote