Izulde
Head Coach

@ Stokley Vale (6th)
G: Dwayne Charles
D: David Stewart/Devorn Phillips/Hayden Vincent/Akil Marshall
M: Jamal Romano/Bradley Delice/Kevin Jamerson/Michael Lewis
AMC: Shaquille Leslie
S: Marvin Manswell

Our lone DM is out with a virus, so flat 4-4-1-1 it is.

4 - As expected 0-1

13 - Jamerson steals the ball and shoots it down the pitch to Manswell. Shot is pushed away and it rolls left into space. Romano/b] is *just* fast enough to get a quarter-step on the defender and put away the rebound for his first Golden Frog goal! 1-1

35 - Caught napping on the free kick 1-2

73 - They're just far too talented for us 1-3

[b[75
- Romano hits the aerial cross and Lewis is able to head it down into the box for Jamerson to put away the debut goal 2-3

Tough loss to take, as I felt like we played well enough to win here. Still searching for my first W.

vs Police B (13th)
G: Dwayne Charles
D: David Stewart/Devorn Phillips/Hayden Vincent/Akil Marshall
M: Jamal Romano/Bradley Delice/Kevin Jamerson/Michael Lewis
AMC: Shaquille Leslie
S: Marvin Manswell

55 - We desperately need to improve our keeping next year. Richards for Phillips; Jamerson out to MR and Cummings in at MC after they score 0-1

67 - Romano dribbles into the box and shoots. Defender blocks it. Leslie is open for the rebound long shot. Keeper deflects it, and finally Manswell is able to sink the equalizer in 1-1

70 - Jamerson intercepts a goal kick and laterals to Cummings and lateral again to Leslie. Longball hits Manswell and he dribbles into the half-circle for a stunning, searing shot and go ahead goal!!! 2-1

83 - Leslie's corner finds Richards, but he doesn't like what he sees, so back out right to Leslie it goes. Pass into the box for Manswell and no one is around as he slams in the hat trick in his final Golden Frogs game!!!!! 3-1

9.4 and PotM for Marvin Manswell, 9.0 for Shaquille Leslie, and 7.0 bench outing by Nicholas Richards. Pissed at being benched is Devorn Phillips

But we finally get a win in the last game of the season, and send Police's B team down!!!

But then suddenly the 10th place club is sent down instead?! Oh. They're the Club Sando B team and the senior squad was the Pro League's lone relegation.

I finalize a year extension for my assman, who is now up to 11 JPA/12 JPP. With some reluctance, he agrees to stay for the $10k salary, which is good, because the board refuses to pay more.

4 games (less in some cases) isn't enough to get a good read on dudes, so I'm not going to bother posting year-end stuff.

I sign on for another year at the same $34k rate, and next season is when the game really begins.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote