Izulde
Head Coach

@ Petit Valley United (8th)
G: Kevin Mussio
D: Devon Young/Kirt Lewis/Hayden Vincent/Marvin Thomas
MC: Kerry Brown/Trent Cummings
AM: Damian Pino/Kyle Morgan/Colin Williams
S: Darren DeFreitas

2 - Morgan taps back to Brown for the long ball to Pino in the box. Dump off right to DeFreitas and there's his first goal of the year 1-0

45 - Thomas gets a head wound and it's cool to see him play with a bandage on his head (literally there's an animation for that). I'm also smirking that there's a player called Trim on a team that's named Petit Valley. What's not funny? Thomas getting bullshit PK called on him right before half and them converting 1-1

53 - Scotland comes in at DR, Stewart at DL

64 - I'm replacing our whole fucking backline next season 1-2

vs Police (TRI) - FA Trophy Third Round
G: Micheal Amoroso
D: Devon Young/Kirt Lewis/Hayden Vincent/Jamal Edwards
MC: Everald Coker/Trent Cummings
AM: Damian Pino/Kyle Morgan/Kevin Jamerson
S: Akim Peltier

52 - Spann in for Pino; Edwards shifts left, because I'm tired of Vincent's bad play, with a tired Scotland at DR

69 - DeFreitas on for Peltier

We're on to PKs!

Amoroso just misses blocking the first one 0-1
Morgan denied by the post!!! 0-1
It's over 0-2
Their keeper blocks Coker and yeah 0-2
bleh. 0-3
Spann is the first one to score, but too little, too late 1-3
Yep 1-4

vs Barrackpore (8th)
G: Kevin Mussio
D: Devon Young/Akil Scotland/Jamal Edwards/Marvin Thomas
MC: Damian Pino/Ronald Spann
AM: Javon Wilson/Kerry Brown/Colin Williams
S: Akim Peltier

6 - Fuck this team 0-1

30 - Fuckhead Thomas gets a PK called on him, but Mussio manages to block the shot for once

45 - BUKLSDFJOSFHSODGHAS BULL SHIT BULLSHTI SBHSDHSDHOGHAOGHASGHSFGHOAA WILSON WAS FUCKCING SONOSISDSES YOU SGOPASHGOAWHOSDHFO OSFUYSFOHSDUC DFKSFYHSDOFHWRFESD FUCKC FUFUDKDKU CUF UDK!!!!!!

Jamerson and Stewart fill out our right side at the half and I scream my fucking head off at this shitpile team

51 - I swear to fucking hell I'm going to resign after this game 0-2

60 - *commence throwing things* 0-3

69 - Because why the fuck not?! 0-4

Fan day reaction: "A bumper crowd of 93" LOL. Fuck you.

Malabar opens up as they're struggling to avoid relegation, and I'm listed as one of the favorites there.

As it turns out, I don't quit. I pack my bags and move to another country in the Caribbean.

Fort Road FC - Antigua & Barbuda First Division
What a spectacularly ugly logo. It's like someone threw up a really bad '90s logo in Paint. I'm loling hardcore. But there's a lot to like about this club - $90k payroll with only $15k spent in salaries. A giant 12,000 All-Seater stadium that's admittedly shared with 12 other teams in the 81,799 population capital city of Saint John's. Above average Youth Recruitment, though that honestly the standard for the Saint John's-based team, with many Established.

This team dropped down from the Premier League last season, and are mid-table right now. The seasons are blissfully short - 22 games at this level and just 18 in the Premier League! This is the most interesting situation I've ever been in for sure.

@ Sea View Farm (7th)
G: Mikele Beckles
D: Lloyd Simon/Grey/Molvin Hughes-Mason/Grey
M: Rowan Jahraldo-Mason/Alric Cochrane/Randolph Abraham/Reece Peters
S: Calaum Henry/Chesley Willett

Going with a flat, boring 4-4-2 while I try to get bodies in here and figure this squad out.

58 - Quinton Kirwan goes on for Henry

59 - Peters, a grey guy I signed because his 9 crossing was the highest on the team by far, taps to Kirwan outside the half-circle for the reverse touch right to Willett. Screaming shot sings home! 1-0

Chesley Willett's 8.3 is PotM as he single-handedly took us there. The win moves us up from 6th to 5th.

So, the first two teams in the league promote up. Our league champion is already decided, because they're so far ahead of everyone else, it's just dumb. Then, the 3rd and 4th place teams go into a promotion playoff against the 3rd worst team in the Premier League. There's two games (each team plays each other once), with the winner of the group moving up to or staying in the Premier League, the bottom two either staying in the First Division or relegating down.

In short, it looks like a *lot* of fun.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote