Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

DC - Viera, Obsivac
D R, L – Sato, Dalmau

ML – Tandia

MR – Oliviera

MC – Petrovic, Rodriguez

ST - Hadnagy, Fulop

And then look to rotate in players like Simonovski, Hamed, Petre, Ghinga, and such.

We brought in too many loaners that aren’t good. Like Kuku.

I’d rather sign and develop my youth than another’s.

I need savvier players, better set pieces, and more.

Now a 4-4-2 tosses Damau out there, and he ain’t that good.

I name Viera my Vice-Captain

What tactics should I use?

Let’s take a quick look at the rest of Liga I.

4-5-1 – 6

4-2-3-1 – 5 (with 2 DMCs)

4-4-2 - 2

That’s weird.

I am going to be using a 3-5-2. It’s my favorite formation. I use it all day long. And 3-5-2 works very well against various types of 4-5-1, as I have three DCs against your lone striker. I also have doubling the attack power as you, and I match your 5 middies with my 5 middies. It makes sense. You can move the ball out wider more easily, so I run my 3-5-2 with more well-rounded wingers that can play well, but a 3-5-2 should prove very useful in a world of 4-5-1.

4-5-1’s lack offensive creativity. So a 3 DC defense is arguably harder to penetrate than a 2 DC, 2 Fullback set up.

Who am I running in a 3-5-2?

DC - Viera, Obsivac, Ursu

ML – Sato

MR – Oliviera

MC – Petrovic, Rodriguez, Tandia

ST - Hadnagy, Simonovsky

That’s better. I like Sato much better at the ML spot here given how well rounded he is. Tandia moves in to an MC role that I am probably going to break out to more of an AMC one. And then we add in Ursu at DC.

I gave Rodriguez a Deep Lying Playmaker role which suits his skill set. Actually, no I think Petre is better at MR in this set up than Oliviera.

I order around 60 scouting assignments to begin.

I offer to extend three decent youthers I have on my youth team. No wordbreakers or anything out there though.

As you saw above, we don’t have a lot of transfer cash to chase folks.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote