View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 10:28 PM   #38
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I would have hoped to have gotten more than 1 point against that nasty gauntlet of teams, but we did well in games 2 and 3 of that, so we’ll be fine, I hope.

Our youth squad won 4-0 though, so hey!

Training injury by Fulop. He’ll be out for a week.

Game #11 – We face Concordia today. Concordia won a few match and are on a high note and are now sitting at 3rd. I have Hadnagy and Petre back in lights. We have an early push and Simonovski hits goal in the 3rd minute. , but then things calm down for 30 minutes. In the 38th Somonovski again hits the net for another score and then they gather one back and we are up 2-1 t the half. After, we injure one of their players and they have to come out. They get two cards. They score in the 49th, and its 2-2 tie. Petre leaps on a loose ball and scores in the 56th. On the 67th, they penalize us, and Hadnagy sinks the PK. I sub in defenders expecting Concordia is going to come after us, so I move back and prepare. They get a 3rd, and then a 4th yellow card. I move to tackle hard. We have no cards, and maybe I can get them hot. Tandia in for Sato after he gets a yellow. Game, we win 4-2. That was our first definitive win, a strong 4-2 game we dominated from beginning to end.

Tandia was injured a bit. He was knocked around a bit after sending him in. He’s out for 10 days to two weeks with a badly gashed stomach.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote