View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 12:16 PM   #45
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I hand out some rests to key players. But Hadnagy is too tired. I move Istvan Fulop to the starting spot for the next game.

Game #17 – Juventus is here. Sato and Palenik are out on international duty. I start Oliveira and Dalmau. We have things under control, so at the 15th, I move to control. We have a goal called offsides in the 21st by Rodriguez. A goal by Simonovski in the 33rd is called off as well. And then we can’t score. Half. Get out there! We can’t score. We can’t; score. We can’t score. 0-0 tie. Oliviera was injured and we had to pull him out.

He’s out for 4-5 weeks with a hamstring injury

Everyone is saying that the offisdes goal for Simonovski wasn’t, by the by. It was a bad call.

Our U19 team….tied…2-2. Weird.

Tandia is not happy about the lack of play, and I agree. I have moved him from key player to first team but I am playing him as a rotation player. I’ll give him some starts for Rodriguez.

On the other hand, Borislav Stoyvhev. wants to talk, and we do, and I tell him, in no uncertain terms, that the last time I gave him some starts he wasn’t good. Because he wasn’t good. I get four other players in my office upset at not letting him play. We did! I gave him 7 starts and 3 subs. In that time he is my worst DC with 6.52 rating. Meanwhile Viera is 6.74, Jakub Palenik 6.67, Urzu is 6.81 and even Jure was 6.70 in his four games there to start the season. HE HASN’T EARNED IT. Knock it off.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote