View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 12:42 AM   #50
Izulde
Head Coach

Transfer In - DLCR Calaum Abraham (25) - From English Harbour - $150
8k per year contract is steep, but he plays all three positions with 12 Aggression, 11 Decisions, 15 Leadership, 18 Teamwork, 14 Work Rate, and 12 Jumping Reach. He slots in as a starter for sure.

Transfer In - MCL Jay Simon (25) - From English Harbour - $0
Another $8k per year contract, but I love this dude - 10 Passing, 11 Decisions, 13 Determination, 10 Work Rate, 12 Acceleration and 10 Pace. Doesn't have the Flair I like, but that's okay. We continue raiding one of the teams above us. Our payroll is going to balloon but oh well.

New All-Time 11 Inductees
ST Brentton Matthew
DM/MC Victor Matthew
ML Ranjae Jahraldo-Martin
ST Bo Benjamin
DRC Rolston Benjamin
GK George Frederick

We lost $15k last year. But we get a new sponsor that instead of paying $15.15k shells out almost double at $27k. Huge boost, though a 4 year deal seems a little long.

We inch up to the 5th most reputable club in Antigua & Barbuda. We're also heralded as having been the biggest overachievers for our 3rd place finish.

The board now expects a top half finish and for us to make it to the championship of the FA Cup. Transfer money is the same, but salary budget goes up to $375k, of which we're spending about 30%.

Departing The Club
ML Luke Simon
DCR Janiel Santiago
DC/DM/MC Marc Jarvis

They were good for a while, but it was time for them to leave and free up more space, dropping our payroll down to about $90k.

Our division drops to 30th in North America - one spot.

Transfer In - MC Bo Cochrane (26) - From Urlings - $6.5k a year contract
We had to fight off English Harbour for his signature, but he's worth the money - 13 First Touch, 13 Passing, 17 Teamwork, 13 Work Rate, 16 Leadership, 11 Stamina.

Transfer In - DLC Chesley Henry (25) - From Urlings - $5.5k a year contract
We're spending like mad, I know. But I really want that title. 10 Marking, 12 Tackling, 10 Aggression, 10 Decisions, 15 Teamwork, 11 Work Rate, Acceleration, and Jumping Reach.

Slight uptick in tickets sold at 77 vs 73.

Young Warriors are favorites to four-peat at 4-6, but we've invested so much in talent upgrades, we're 6-4 and projected to finish 2nd.

vs Piggotts Bullets
G: George Jarvis
D: Kelly Robinson/Chesley Henry/Anderson Derrick/Lenny Hunte
M: Connor Hughes-Mason/Bo Cochrane/Jay Simon/Gayson Smith
S: Brentton Matthew/Kelly Matthew

33 seconds - Cochrane picks up the cleared ball and taps it to Simon. He waits, then delivers to Smith in the box. Our right winger splits two defenders with his shot that curls into the net for his first Fort Road goal! 1-0

39 - Simon forward to Smith and the feed to Kelly Matthew. He taps off to Brentton Matthew for the power stroke in! 2-0

69 - George enters the game at ML, Abraham in for Hunte

8.3 and PotM for Gayson Smith, 8.1 for Kelly Matthew as we post a solid season opening win over an old First Division foe.

Victor Matthew is out 2 months, and we've had some other injuries to our insane depth crop up. Honestly, I'm going to be very disappointed if we don't win the title this year. This is a ridiculous deep, powerful squad.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote