View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 03:58 AM   #24
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde
MY SRI LANKAN GUY GOT HURT BEFORE THIS GAME AND HIS SHITSTAIN FUCKING REPLACEMENT FUCKING HAS FUCKING 5.6 IN ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING GAMES OF THE YEAR!

Guess you need to hire Karl 'First of His Name' Kaspar as your real replacement. Everyone knows Sri Lankans are legends and can't truly be replaced …

Quote:
YOU SHITTY ASS FUCKING GOALIE - WHEN YOU KICK THE FUCKING BALL AFTER A MAKING A GODDD DAMN STOP YOU DON'T GIVE IT RIGHT BACK TO THE OPPONENTS 3-2

In a low-level FM game? Who are you kidding?!? I think there's a stipulation in their contract that they HAVE to do that. It's right by the 'make sure you allow a deep cross from near midfield to go in every single promotion playoff final' clause.

Quote:
93 - YOU FUCKING SHITSTAIN PHUONG NAM1!!! YHOUOTHAWOFGHWEGHA ATHROWIN RIAGH TASOHTOASHFOAS FUCKING OFOFENSES SDFNASDOHGASOHOASO 3-3

TWO FUFKING MINUTSw!!! FUCKED AGAIN!!! CONSTALYT FUCKINGED OUTDVER FUCK THIS GHSGAHAFOGHOAGHOASHGOA!!!!!

For some moments in life there are no words. No this isn't a Mastercard commercial - for these moments you simply make up your own. Or gargle incoherently. I'm not sure which - it's brilliant in either case.

Last edited by Brian Swartz : 08-04-2018 at 04:02 AM.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote