View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 06:35 PM   #377
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Offseason...

*I pick Media 5 as sponsor. They'll pay me $18,600 for each home victory and $435,000 if I get promoted.

*Youth pull is a lvl 22 FW named Leavitt. I liek that he already has 30 control, but his 32 Accuracy will make it hard for me to find playing time for him so he can develop.

*I sell Reese for $2.5 million. He was a youth pull who had been with us for 6 years.

*I buy Barkley, a lvl 36 CD who is only 19 yrs old and already has 71 defense (compared the 45 that Reese had at the same age). He cost $457,262.

*I kept 30 yr old Betts because he still has 2 yrs on his contract and has a huge counterattack skill. Plus, he is about to have a lvl 5 pop once he gets his next specialization upgrade.

*DF Guy is another original youth pull with us and his contract has only 8 months left. He is worth $2.6 million and wants $1.8 million to renew. I'm not sure we need to renew him, but he's about to hit a lvl 3 skill. I will likely sell him at midseason when his value should be even higher.

*I renew Metzger for 3 yrs, $57,252. He will likely take Guy's place at midseason.

*Before I make my next decision, I buy the First League Global list to see if it's worth making a big splash. I will get that after my first game of the season.

*I now have $2.79 million. The next youth upgrade costs $6.4 million, so it'll be a while before we're ready for that.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote