View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 09:18 AM   #245
britrock88
Pro Starter

Just grouping a few thoughts about the rules...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
In fact rereading the rules makes me think that there are 4 factions and the shadows are lurking within these factions rather than being a faction of their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Reiterating a Very Important thing to know from the rules - No Conversions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
This game is a bit more difficult than I thought as it seems like evil is spaced throughout. It also seems as though the 4 groups may not be weighted equally with all of the ajah's listed. My spreadsheets just got more complicated!

Another thought I had on my drive from Chicago to Milwaukee... If anyone has any items it is probably best to transfer them to someone else if you will not be around between dusk and dawn. Per the game set the items can be transferred as a night order but if there is a nk and the item is not transferred then it is lost. Correct me if I am wrong on this.. That is not to say that all items are necessarily in good hands at the beginning but I would think so. Thoughts? Just want to make sure we try to maximize our abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
Yeah I would be shocked if there wasn't a dragon role. There will probably be some conditions that need to be met for the dragon to be announced to the world/game.

I think that, at this point, we're of the common understanding that shadow exists within faction(s). No conversions is helpful to know--our reads from D1 posts and votes will be useful throughout the game.

I'm not totally sold on timmae's suggestion to pass off items whenever AFK because of the potential for items to fall into the Shadow's hands. That said, certain good players need items, and the group needs to facilitate that somehow.

And I'm betting on the dragon being in the game, too. Don't know what specific conditions or consequences might apply to its presence, but I bet it's here.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote