View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 09:28 AM   #246
britrock88
Pro Starter

My curated post of interesting votes from D1...

First off, the vote-and-stick votes on EF belonged to me and Narcizo. Mine was the first, at 9:51am, and Narc's was the third (! ), at 2:09pm. (It did put EF ahead of Timmae, Grover, and Jackal with 2 votes each.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
OK, that was met with resounding silence and I've got to run, so will make the vote count at least.

UNVOTE RAVEN
VOTE GROVER

I think that ties it up. Maybe we get one!

This vote follows EF's move onto Grover and actually puts Grover ahead of Timmae and EF, 4-3-2. But I think this is an honest mistake in computing the tally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
unvote grover
vote eaglefan

Immediately follows Path's vote and ties Grover, EF, and Timmae at 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
Well, that confuses things...

unvote raven
Vote eaglefan

Follows Martin's vote of Timmae into the lead to tie Timmae and EF at 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
I've heard this tune before...

unvote Grover
vote EagleFan

This one's peculiar. EF had switched from Grover to Jackal based on his hunch 15 minutes before. That vote had broken a 3-way tie among Timmae, EF, and Grover at 4.

Cheeki sees this and... decides to bury EF? I'm confused by this. Someone who endangers himself to advance another lynch candidate is acting pretty towny, I'd have to say. This reaction causes me to look askance at Cheeki, for the vote; at Timmae, who was benefited most directly by the switch; and marginally at Grover, whom Cheeki took out of the running with the switch.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote