World Cup 2018 Results:

Spain defeated Belgium 1-0.

Belgium is happy their class finally showed making it to the Final.s

Surprises of the Cup:

Uruguay, England didn’t make it out of Groups

Bosnia made it out of Groups

USA made it out of groups

In the 1st Knockout Round, Poland devatated Germany 3-0

Others were as expected –Belgium over Japan, Portugal over South Korea, etc. Argentina did take out Brazil in a battle of South American heavies.

Qf –

Croatia over Port – 2-0
Belgium over Poland 1-0
Argentina over France 2-2 on pks
Spain over Italy – 1-1 on pks

SF

Spain over Croatia – 1-0
Belgium over Argentina – 4-1

Enjoy!

Away vs Rijeka, Leg #1 = I start Petre today and I start Margeman in the AMC spot I created for Lupu. I want to give Margeman some games. I deregistered Sato from my Euro squad to give me another DC in case of injury and such. He is not on my bench right now. In the 5th minute they score, and it doesn’t look good. I had moved to defensive for the first fifteen minutes or so, but they still cracked the ice. They have a great winger, Marin Tomosov, and in the 16th minute, he again calls our goal his home and now we are sinking. We are down 2-0. In the 40th, Margeman gets a goal after grabbing a loose ball in their box after they tackle Traore. Well that’s good, that will bring us within one of the half. Until they score in extra time. 1-3 them at the half. SHOW ME SOMETHING ELSE! Margeman feeds Petre on a nice run, and Petre scores in the 53rd. I send in Pepe Castano for a tired Ursu. In the 67th, Petre finds Stoian on the other side of goal and feeds him rather than the attacks in the middle and Stoian, unmarked, finishes. Now we are tied 3-3. Well alright then! Stoian grabs a card. I send in Tandia for him, I don’t want to see him head home. Both of us have good opportunities. They know how important the Away goal rule is, and 3 goals is strong for us, so they are trying to come, and we are trying to crack that tie. Margeman feeds Petre and Petre feeds goal in the 84th. We hold and win 4-3. That was an AMAZING COMEBACK! We were down 0-2 and 1-3. Nice. As you would expect, Petre was MOM.

Holy crap. Is Margeman my secret weapon? Petre had two goals and an assist.

Well I’ll leave Margeman in at the AMC for a few games, and let’s see what happens.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote