View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #15
sabotai
General Manager

21st of November, 1120

Duke Lothar-Udo IV of Brandenburg takes control.

He is betrothed to Katharina Billung, daughter of the current Duke of Saxony, Brunswick and Gelre. He has 3 sons, so it'll take some effort to get the line of succession to fall to her. Now that the HRE has Medium Crown Authority, there is no warring between dukes for claims. I've been trying to arrange marriages in a way that brings me more territory, but I don't really have a clue on how to do that. Just looking for females on the list of succession and hoping the chips fall in place.

2nd of February, 1124

The regency ends as Duke Lothar-Udo IV comes of age. He is a Thrift Clerk. -1 Diplo, +3 Steward, +5% Fertility.

25th of February, 1124

The population of Brandenburg have finally embraced the German culture.

1st of May, 1124

Poland has been fighting a decade long war against Silesia and Greater Poland. Both declared independence, and neither side is willing to give up.

5th of November, 1124

I become Steward for the Holy Roman Empire.

28th of December, 1124

"My liege, during my stay in Orbetello I have found a great philosopher who has agreed to help me with my studies to enhance culture in the province. With you permission I would suggest that we employ him."

Of course! -12.95 Gold, Noble Customs +1 in Brandenburg.

13th of August, 1125

The Emperor wants to institute High Crown Authority. I approve. When it becomes law, I'll be able to change succession to Primogenture (when the rest of the conditions are met).

27th of July, 1126

Upgrade Shallow Castle Moat to Arrow Slits. 50 Gold, +0.5 Fort Level.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote