View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 01:07 PM   #62
Sidhe
H.S. Freshman Team

Well the footprints and the hairs are physical evidence, QS. So is the poop, and also tooth impressions, handprints (including the fingerprints, which we call dermal ridges, showing that whatever made the finger or footprint, it wasn't any ordinary human). These are categories of physical evidence.

And it is not the case that people who go out in the woods never see them! They do, it's just that folks who haven't aren't inclined to believe it.

Even a pretty good film of one walking across a sandbar didn't convince many folk.

Thanks to all involved in this debate. I don't consider it an open and shut case that bigfoot physically exists, but if it doesn't, then we have a whole other problem on our hands.. and I am not prepared to think in terms of the paranormal when the possibilities of the normal haven't been exhausted.

I'm sure QS will find that ironic.. but you've got to explain the physical evidence we do have. It isn't fair to raise the bar every time something new comes in.

Incidentally, I am myself intimately involved in the discovery of a new category of evidence, but we don't have it open and shut yet so I have left it off my list. Soon, though.. very soon.
Sidhe is offline   Reply With Quote