Old 04-20-2015, 03:29 PM   #176
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Any others that I like? Let’s push and see

Week 3 – Nothing

Week 4 – Nothing

Week 5 – CB Dennard signed with the Cowboys

Week 6 – OG Mike Iupati signed with Oakland

Week 7 – We sign SLB Shawn Branton. I slide him to WLB. He has an affinity with SLB Courtney Upshaw

Week 8 – We sign LS Grayson Johnstone; CB Jeremy Harris signs with Green Bay

Week 9 – We sign FB Wheatley. Meanwhile FB Johnson is heading to St. Lous and Manti Te’o to Cleveland

Week 10 – We sign P Bridgeman.

I have just 260,000 left in cap space after those signings. We have 47 players under our roster and look good for the draft.

I take a quick look to see if there are any others I want to attack. Any great deals? Nah, I’m ready to commit to the draft now.

Time to do some interviews. Try and find folks still at the 1.32 spot of quality. This is a very Center heavy draft with a ton of talent, including a Center who appears to be the next incarnation of OG Satre, as a C. I have Pearson, but would I be willing to swap him out? Nah, I’ve committed too much for Pearson financially. Hmm… could I move Pearson back to OG? If you’ll recall, I drafter Pearson as an OG in the 2nd and then moved him to C for me.

Week 11 – Blackmon signs with Houston. He’ll be catching balls from QB Russell Wilson. P Nortman signed with the Bucs.

Week 12 – CB Alec Bowbliss signed with the Steelers. TE Maloney with the Broncos

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote