View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 01:27 PM   #1
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

FOF2K7: My quest to make the Miami Dolphins champions again!!

I will be starting to post my new dynasty on the Dolphins.

Some notes:

It will be a slow moving detailed dynasty as I like to take my time with slow simming games and really getting into the stats. There will not be a lot of roster and box scores posted as I am running this on my laptop and basically keep notes on my team by hand writing them. But I will go into detail on each game and the off season.

I don't play with house rules as I am not very good at the game anyway. If I do get really good then I may change it. I don't take advantage of the AI, besides I can't make a trade to rob the AI anyway. I use the draft value chart to make draft day trades and that is usually accurate.

I will be starting using yabaroster from 1970 fictional set. I am using full x-factor and default rosters he set up. I will quick sim 5 years and take over the team in 1975. I was going to sim longer but I have done this before and with 5 years having the AI run my team I have enough of a challenge as it is.

My 1st season will be not too detailed as we suck but I will post it shortly along with plans for 1976.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

The revival of an old favorite, FOFC Wrestling Dynasty

DolphinFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote