View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #13
hoopsguy
General Manager

I expect Subby would approve of the personal rules modifications. But I've got a couple of more weeks with the current list before I'm ready to make that jump.

1. Soda - had one with lunch today after short sleep last night. Down from 2/day to 1/day over last week, suspect it is a matter of time before I nut up and get this off my daily reports.

6. Staying up late - finishing a Wire marathon for season 4 tonight. Will look to shore this one up during week tomorrow, although it will be short-lived with evening work scheduled for Thursday/Friday nights.

8. Buy breakfast - taking my daughter to Dunkin Donuts helps get her up early if I haven't got a ton of time on my hands. It is a crutch I use about once per week and today was that day. I'm probably not going to cut it off cold turkey, but ideally I wean her off. There were no munchkins today.

18. Burger and fries - forgot about this rule until I was looking at both on my plate. Only ate about 2/3 of the fries, but nonetheless NOM NOM NOM

20. TV addiction - Wire marathon, although technically I'm watching it on my laptop. I'm putting it under TV today.

21. Had 2 PBJ sandwiches for dinner tonight with the wife away. Since I didn't prepare them together, I think it qualifies as seconds.

25. Bought the burgers/fries, so dinged 2x on that selection.

7 bad habits today - not completely the usual suspects. I'll go lower tomorrow.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote