View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:07 AM   #294
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
yes, you are being meta-gamey, but whatever...we killed you last game because we scanned you as the bodyguard, and I knew you always guard yourself on night one when you are the BG, so it was a slam dunk to kill you on night 2...why in the world would we leave the BG alive, regardless of who it was?

I don't think it is that meta-gamey, but whatever. And why did you scan me N1 if you, as a wolf, aren't threatened by me?

Quote:
as far as the vote goes, you had your vote on me til 2 minutes to deadline, and i was the lynch leader, so if i wanted you dead, i would have just left it there and never come back to the thread, and then just said i couldnt make it back in time to change it.

Correct, but that was D2 or 3 and there was some history already. Plus I was a villager and I never played the " I was going to switch all along" card. I stated yesterday I believe the wolves likely were not on me early and came in with late votes on me, if any, to make it look like they weren't driving the vote. I'm sorry, but you switching off me with one minute to go when it was obvious I wasn't going to be lynched buys you no trust with me. I see it very plausable you could be a wolf who would have benefitted from my death and saw a chance to do that until it because obvious I wasn't going down.

Quote:
lastly, there were alot of other people in the last game that are in this one, alot of whom were screwed the entire game by danny and his cunning wolf scan from night 1, so i hardly think that "sal might want danny out because the talked strategy" is as compelling as "danny won the last game and got me killed in the process" as a motive for wanting him dead last night

but whatever.

Unless I am mistaken you and Danny were wolves together last game, which means a lot of strategy discussion behind the scenes.

Just my way of looking at things, I am sure there are other people who have done stuff equally as suspect.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote