View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 06:51 PM   #103
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

For my current save, I'm only going to work on mass transit and perhaps, clarifying neighborhood boundaries. I don't think I'll do anything dramatic like eliminate TRAM system or anything. I'm not even entirely sure I'll change the way METRO service works right now. I haven't rebuild the METRO service, I only renamed them based on existing lines, because it seemed like a gargantuan task.

Buses themselves have been enough of a bear. I do think one of the "realistic" mods I had on was causing the drop in bus/subway traffic, because nothing else I did would've caused such a decline in ridership on subway lines. Bus lines I can see it, because I changed the lines so drastically and because none of my lines are really that circular around the city and I don't have routes that work in tandem with other ones.

I might rebuild the bus lines a third time, this time, I will look at commuting patterns of people in residential neighborhoods to find out where they work and see if it works better to get them from where they are to where they'd like to be.

Then I'll take some photos and share my work.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote