View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 08:15 PM   #264
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

8 minute mark: Boogaart starts the counterattack with a long pass to Ortega.. he dribbles past a defender.. turns on the speed.. dribbles into the box.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0. Ortega's 5th of the year.

10 minute mark: Reid gets the ball in the box.. shoots from 15 yards out.. Adriano dives.. saves it.

22 minute mark: Rooney argues an offside call against him.. yellow card for Rooney.

27 minute mark: Godoy trips Lennon.. yellow card for Godoy.

38 minute mark: Adriano with a pair of acrobatic saves.

40 minute mark: Schmidt gets a yellow card for a trip on Roberto.

41 minute mark: Barbosa passes to Rooney in the left side of the box.. Rooney dribbles past a defender.. shoots.. powerful curving shot.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0. Sensational goal by Rooney.

Halftime: 2-0 lead for us

48 minute mark: Ortega get sthe ball at midpitch.. long pass to Rooney just outside the box.. he fakes right.. dribbles left.. strong move.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0.

51 minute mark: Parker gets a yellow card for a trip on Reid.

63 minute mark: I move Barbosa to striker and put Downing on at left wing for Rooney. I also put King on for Adriano.

I also put Cahais on for Schmidt.

75 minute mark: Miller with a series of good defensive plays.

85 minut emark: Cardozo grabs his leg.. he is hurt. He has to come off the pitch. I move Parker back to DC and go with a 4-3-2.

Game over. 3-0 win for us

We were outshot 14-9 (6-4 on target)

Rooney wins MoM, 10 for form, 13 of 16 passes, 3 of 3 tackles, 4 of 11 headers, 1 interception, 11 runs, 2 fouls drawn, and 2 goals.

Adriano (GK), Barbosa, and Ortega all had 9's for form.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote