View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 10:52 AM   #167
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Stick with it, man! I've been successfully negotiating my addiction to NCAA Football '07 and still finding time to exercise...although I am concerned for you, since my only experience with WoW is that South Park episode where they all got enormously fat with back acne and shit.

In another positive sign for how much things have changed for me and my wife, we went to Olive Garden Saturday night for the first time in about 8-10 months and could barely finish half of our meals. I had 2 plates of salad, no bread sticks, and took home enough food for dinner the next night. We're considering splitting a meal next time we go out to dinner to save money, since we can't/don't want to finish what they give us anyway. After eating "sensible" portions for so long, it's amazing how much food we get at restaurants and don't even think about it when we clean our plates. I know I used to not only eat that entire meal, but 2-3 bread sticks as well.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 01-22-2007 at 10:52 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote