View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 07:49 AM   #175
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroGuru View Post
Well, I fell off the diet wagon a bit...a lot of turmoil in my life since Sept...so I am up to 200, I know it is only a 10 pound gain, but you can see it. And I don't want to break the 200 barrier again.

So back to the gym and on my STACK Shake diet. It won't be to hard, and depending on my medical condition and where I land a new job, I am shooting to play football again.

This is something I'm going to have to be on the lookout for. My most recent weight gain was partially just laziness and enjoying to eat whatever I wanted, but a lot of it was work/life-related stress from my job and then the move/taking the Bar, etc. It's no coincidence that I felt relieved of enough stress that I started losing weight about the time that life settled back into some sort of normalcy for us. So the next stressful event that occurs, I'm going to have to watch out.

Good luck with the job issue and with keeping yourself in shape during a stressful time.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote