View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 01:37 PM   #176
Lorena
Unregistered

Radii: grats on the loss! I remember when EverQuest first came out we did the opposite; we hardly ate so we called it "The EverQuest Diet".

NevStar: wow, 3 weeks and you lost 19 lbs. that's very impressive! I like how you compared alcoholism to obesity. I have a weakness for chocolate. I can't have just 1; it's like a drug once I have one, I need more. It was very difficult when I worked in an office because there was chocolate everywhere, but I have trained myself to say no right off the bat and so far so good.

MacroGuru: hope you find something soon and know you're in my thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Sorry to hear things aren't progressing as you hoped they would. Are you keeping your portions in check? You might be eating better food, but are you eating too much, or at the wrong time (late night snacks)? Hard to know what the problem is.

You hit it right on the head Ksyrup, my problem is with portion control. Not only that, but I eat a lot of tortillas, bread and English Muffins. I'm really anal about reading labels so everything that goes in my shopping cart is good for us, but dangit, I just eat too much of it.

I weighed myself this morning and lost weight, thank goodness. I know what the problem is and I'll have to either take it easy on them or completely eliminate it from my diet. I'm gonna really make it a point to pick up the SouthBeach Diet book and look at the Phase 1 Food List and follow it to a T.

Anyway, thanks Ksyrup for being here and keeping us on check
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote