View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 03:11 PM   #201
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I am at 22/34 still. I hear footsteps coming down the corridor. I can check out the tapestries, open the doors and enter, or stand and fight. I was told there was a secret door behind the tapestries so I check them out. I find a small hidden button and press it an begin moving down an odd tube-shaped corridor. 50 fifty later I arrive at a door. Keep going or grab the door? I grab the door.

Inside is a room where I find my weapons! I also find a Platinum Amulet and put it own. I also find a Laumspur so concentrated that one dose heals 8 EP. I toss it in my backpack. I go along the shiny tube.

The steel plates of the tunnel quickly become very hot as I move along them. Do I have Nexus? The Platinum Amulet? Or Nothing. I manage the scorching heat with my amulet, and the heat begins to die down. I press on and find a small set of steps, and come out behind a throne. The back of Lord Zahda’s throne, with a Doomstone and Lorestone hovering above. Three options ,attack the Doomstone, grab the Lorestone, or fight Zahda. I swallow the Alether berries, enough Laumspur to restore me to full and choose to attack.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote