View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 11:02 PM   #216
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Barge or road? I’ve done both before. The Barge is more fun and the Road gets you better items. Barge or Road. Let’s have some fun.

We take the barge. We have been expected with private rooms. Adamas footed the bill. Our horses are taken care of and we are led to our rooms. I choose to inspect my room. It’s quite nice but smells mouldy. There is a cork stoppered bottle. I choose to take a look. Is a liquor made from Larnuma fruit, and it is quite delicious. There is enough here for two draughts, and each one restores 3 Ep. I put it in my backpack. I head to the tap room after we begin to see a storm approaching.

The hold is crowded with travelers going north. We reach the bar and Paido asks for two mugs of ale. He gets Ferina Nog. I can get that, Chai Cheer or Bor Brew. I choose Chai Cheer. It’s a weird green color but delicious. Paido takes a big swing of his Ferina Nog and spits it out after tasting it. He accidentally spits it on a guard, and the guard takes umbrage. I can try and stop a fight, or let it pass.

I grab hold of Paido’s sword arm. This is a solider in the Tharro garrison. Attacking him would be officially bad. Paido agrees.

As an apology, Paido offers a ale that is anything but Ferina Nog. The solider agrees.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote