View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 08:55 PM   #610
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCSportsFan12 View Post
speaking of woking, any way we can get an update on some of your former players or who they brought in to replace you?

Sure! I've looked a couple times and its not good.

Currently Woking are 5-1-21. They've scored 19 goals and allowed 52. They're next to last in the league, 8 points away from a safe spot.

Midfielder Simon Ferry (a guy i picked up and basically never used in the midfield) leads Woking with 5 goals.

ST Bob Green(the young guy I picked up in my last league 1 year) has 3 goals.

They brought in a veteran attacking midfielder named Don Cowie who has 3 goals

And finally we get to names near and dear... Ed Upson and Zoltan Harsanyi both have 2 goals.

Looking over to the assists category, their veteran hire Don Cowie has 3.

Ed Upson, Zoltan Harsanyi, Danijel Subotic, Bob Green and another new AM Alan Gow have 2 assists each.

Ed Upson remains the highest rated player on the team, he's got a 6.95 rating. DC Vince Taylor has a 6.84, as badly as they are struggling that's as good as it gets.

Kevin Lynch is still starting for them at keeper, but obviously is in over his head here.

Its been a very rough year for Woking, we'll see how they hold up back in League 1 next year.

Woking's manager is David Dunn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Dunn), he played with Blackburn through the 11/12 season in the game. He coached Bradford for 4 years before taking over at Woking.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote