View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 11:15 AM   #755
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
The last I think, including any supplies nearby from the first mission?

Sending folks out to the previous wreckage site seems careless at this point. Lets get the Biodome finished and start a subsequent project. We don't know that our communication system was disabled intentionally, it could have been damaged during the rough landing. We may have reason to believe otherwise, but no proof at this point.

As much as I would agree that a government building would be nice, at this point there really isn't a reason to prioritize that over science or medical.

Of course, I have been approaching this game from the viewpoint of my character while I notice some people are already planning for when everything goes wrong. I'm not sure which way we are expected to participate, at this point in the mission we wouldn't have any reason to suspect any immediate dangers outside of those related to surviving on Mars.

If we take the "game-knowledge" approach then we should probably look at the science facility or medical center second.

If we take the "we know how this goes" approach, then the government facility becomes a priority in my mind.

Someone may want to correct me on how to approach this game so I don't cause confusion.
Shoveler is offline   Reply With Quote