View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 04:09 PM   #723
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Eight years out of practice, but now all the memories are flooding back of what it's like to have a newborn again. Fortunately, she's got a pretty relaxed temperament so far and has done pretty well to find her hand in situations where mom isn't around to feed her. She has only had one really out-of-control crying jag so far and that was because she'd been in a car seat too long but we couldn't take her out yet, and even then she eventually cried herself to sleep, which was something unheard of with the other two when they were newborns.

So far, I'm finding I actually have been enjoying relearning what it's like to have such a little baby around. My wife begs to differ on some points, but it's not to do with the baby, but more how her body's handled late pregnancy and these early days afterwards, which would delve way into TMI territory to talk about. I'm sure my tune may change if the baby starts getting more cranky as she gets older, but for now, I'm totally in love with the little one.
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote